20 March 2012

Almost Quarter

Yes! It's almost quarter of the year 2012. Refer post tok, title Saja Klakar2 dated 6 January 2012? Yup, that post. Haaa, list no.1 is already complete. Hahah!! The easiest one sure complete first! LOL! Anddddddddddddd.... No.4 also officially complete today. I've tender my resignation on the 12 March 2012, and today i signed my offer letter at the new place. But gonna start on 2nd April 2012. At last, im leaving this company, to try new job. New scope of work. New workmate. New environment. Actually im not quite sure how this new job gonna treat me. But well, i have to try and explore new things. Everything worth trying, and no jobs are easy. Just wish me luck peeps! :)

2 comments:

Krie said...

yeayayayayayayay!!! keja bauh!! new job, new enviroment, new friends, new new, everything is new!!!!!

wj said...

kapung rut pun new !! hahahahaha!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com