04 December 2011

28 years of age

Hola people!! It's Sunday nite, and soon will going to work oredy. Ahhh!! Benci!! I juz can't wait for my long year end holiday (which i haven't apply, haha!!) ,but i've planned to apply leave from 24/12 until 31/12.. Yaa, im now 28 years old! I've been living this life for 28 years. I've gone tru all the ups & down of this life, and more to come. Thank you so much GOD for all. For giving me such a beautiful family, wonderful friends, and lovely love ones! And thank you all for those celebrating my 28th birthday. I love u guys so muchhhh!!!








3 comments:

Krie said...

eee ada kek angry bird ey!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHH!

wj said...

hahaha!! adaaaa!! ya kek dari melissa.. huhuu...

Krie said...

hahahahahahaha! angry angry! banyak kaler sik?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com